Founded on 10th May, 1970 by Nicholas Sikavitsas, Tullamarine Bus Lines have continued to grow and to provide the best possible service to passengers in the North West of Melbourne.
Nicholas migrated to Australia in 1956 and entered the bus industry as a bus driver, later entering into a partnership known as Kastoria Bus Lines. In 1970 the partnership dissolved and Tullamarine Bus Lines was formed. From humble beginnings of just seven buses and six employees operating the 477, 478 & 479 routes, we now employ 60 people and operate six routes.
Besides route services, TBL operates contracted school services, charter services and a taxi management business. Tullamarine Bus Lines has always taken pride in providing professional services and believe that it is the little things that count. Service & safety have always been its number one priority.
With effect from 1st May 2018, Tullamarine Bus Lines (TBL) have been acquired by CDC Victoria and is now a subsidiary of CDC Victoria. All bus routes currently operated by TBL will remain unchanged – providing the same level of professional bus services to the community since 1970.
For more information regarding this acquisition including the latest media release, please visit www.cdcvictoria.com.au/news/latest-news